How to copy the database all

Backup, Recover, Import, Export, Datapump, etc
gab26

Good evening guys, it's the following I have backups of the database of my company, I have the dpnoite01 and dpnoite02, and I would like to import to a test machine, with these files I made this impdp:

Select all

impdp MEGA/MEGAMEGA@MEGA DIRECTORY=dpdir DUMPFILE=dpnoite01.dmp DUMPFILE=dpnoite02.dmp SCHEMAS=MEGA logfile=dpnoite.log;

only to speak the truth I do not know what he imported, what he would like to have are the tables and views, but he did not care, this bank of the company is called mega, I created this database so that when I open by SQL / Developer, there is nothing there, nor table or views nothing I could see, these files have 6 and 8 gigs, I also have a RMAN folder of 34 gigs with several files, Do you have any way I import this bank to my test base? I'm breaking your head but I can not.

Thanks.
adrianoturbo
Moderador
Moderador
Adriano Alves
---Para cada problema dificil existe uma solução simples.----

Brother, did you get a Bank DDL?
For the test base he created, Tablespace must be equal to the source bank.
I realized that it uses the ERP mega systems and I remembered the backup scripts (dpnoite01, dpdia ...) of DBMaster, I have worked with this time of curitiba a time ago, so I recognized the scripts rsrs.
If you do not want to have a lot of work, you can make a bank clone via RMAN.
Now if you just want the tables, you can use the DataPump even by stitching the parameters for tables, remembering to create a tablespace equal to which is in the production base.
gab26

Adriano good morning, this is the mega that we work and the support of dbmaster, but I believe it will change the support I do not know yet, to speak the truth I do not understand much of bd almost nothing, I took all day just to get the scripts To do the recover kk, by the file rmam that I have here I can clone the bank?

Thanks.
adrianoturbo
Moderador
Moderador
Adriano Alves

Yes Brother, with RMAN backup will be able to clone, using Duplicate Database Active Database.
Only for knowledge this feature is available from 11g.
gab26

Adriano good night, I do not know if in the option to duplicate I have to have access to the bank because I do not have anymore, only have the archives of RMAN, which does not have extension, I wanted to know if with these files I have I can do this . thanks
gab26

Adriano good night, I did not get it by RMAN but I managed to import the tables by creating the tablespace citing users and giving privileges, thanks for the help
adrianoturbo
Moderador
Moderador
Adriano Alves

Very good opa that followed the tips, congratulations, anything is just calling, we are here to always help.
  • Information