Backup, Export and Import

Backup, Recover, Import, Export, Datapump, etc
enunes86
A vontade de conhecer só conhece quem tem vontade pra conhecer.

Environment information:
* Oracle version: 10.2.0
* Operating system: RedHat 4 Enterprise

Good afternoon, I'm new here and I need a lot of help.
I am a network administrator and also do the function of a certain way of DBA, my knowledge about Oracle is small, I only know the functionality of the bank and a little of its structure.
currently an outsourced company takes care of the bank, but we have few hours of monthly support and we often need to use the backup of the production base in the test base, and in the approval base of the ERP system here, and this It has eaten in a lot of time and money, since we depend on the opening of call and service term at the contracted company.
Automatic backups with scripts created by this company are RMAN created daily at night, a directory with filesdump created at lunchtime and a directory with filesdump created the night and another directory where the Archivelogs are recorded.
Our production bank is ex: production and uses the user CO_ PRODUCATION
Our testing bank and parallel base is: test and is differentiated by user, with them co-test and co_paralelo.

How do I import these files to the test base in the CO_TESTE user or CO_PARALELO?

Thanks for any information, because it will be of great value,
Thank you.
diegoleite
Att,

Diego Leite
DBA ORACLE

Nunes,

the ideal would be that you opened a call in this outsourced company, solitricizing the creation of such routine, something that was schedulated or even startly by you when there is a need to do this Replication.

more I know how you want to help ... try to alleviate the coffers of your company ... rsrs

tantves, be more viable for your company Open a mr, pay a few hours and the outsourced company will see the best way to create this routine because you already know "the cat leap".

Even so, if you are willing to create this process ... the guys ta to try helps you, but this simple process can become something critic and be careful before doing any kind of activity in your production bank, because for what you have passed your knowledge is still limited and in case of a catastrophe, it will depend on the SLA of this consulting.

Let LA ..

1º When you say the production banks, test and parallel, you mean that they are 3 schemes in of 1 instance? or an instance for each scheme? or 1 instance for production scheme and another for test and parallel schemes?

2º Dump that is generated is via Data Pump (EXPDP) or EXP? Full backup? Do you know how to inform the necessary schemes, privileges, application user if you have or users? What is the size of this Acredit base that is small, because it runs export in the lunch schedule, right?
enunes86
A vontade de conhecer só conhece quem tem vontade pra conhecer.

I already opened a call, I talked personally exactly as you spoke to two weeks ago, without taking or adding anything but they did not create the procedure, I tried "capturing" exploring the .bash_history of the Oracle User, but I can not affirm That dump is created through the EXP, and I believe that IMP imported when they make the restoration I ask, as the imp is one of the commands in .bash_history, hehe. I asked to install Oracle Enterprise Manager and argued against, claiming performance loss, but my server is a Dual Xenon Dell of 4GB RAM, 15K SAS disk and our ERP currently works with 33 users in their entirety. We have been facing strong headaches with a delay for reporting and consultations, but we had no tool to see what caused the damage and the closing of the month was unbearable, I had to ask for a help for this consulting. So I thought .. Oracle = Linux = Nagios = legal monitoring tools and I asked why our consulting does not anticipate us or bothered about our problems with our environment, without questioning about new needs or simply find out if everything was ok for a long time . Summarizing then, what I can learn about Oracle and effect sure will add a lot to me.

My noble is an instance for separate production and an instance with 2 different schemas for the test and parallel, I am a cautious person in my environment, I only have the Ghana to learn and unhappily do not There is a long time to learn Oracle, because I am in this company for 4 months and I found a computer and not an IT, I had absolutely nothing, GPO without working, Network without VLAN, Bored Antivirus Politics, Saturated DHCP, DNS external (DMZ) and internal DNS without communication, internet access control being made via user and did not see domini group, many problems between ERP and sales force software at last, a lot but a lot of hours of cheap From prejudice ... What I realize is that Oracle requires good professionals to manipulate it, licenses are expensive, and good professionals are expensive and rare, so imagine my will to learn about the Oracle world.

The user for Export is USERBKP and he does not have admin privileges and the attributes for the user are those.

Assignments

Select all

Atribuição Opção Admin Default  
CONNECT  Y  
EXP_FULL_DATABASE  Y  
RESOURCE  Y 

System privileges

Select all

Privilégio de Sistema Opção Admin  
ANALYZE ANY   
CREATE ANY DIRECTORY   
CREATE SESSION   
EXEMPT ACCESS POLICY   
SELECT ANY DICTIONARY   
UNLIMITED TABLESPACE  

Object privileges

Select all

Privilégio de Objeto Esquema Objeto Opção de Concessão  
EXECUTE              SYS            DBMS_DEFER_IMPORT_INTERNAL   
EXECUTE              SYS            DBMS_EXPORT_EXTENSION   
READ                 SYS            DIR_SCRIPTS   
WRITE                SYS            DIR_SCRIPTS  

As for the necessary schemas I do not know how to see.
DBA_LUCAS

Friend, this guys ta is wrapping you .. rsrsrsrs

porque to create a routine equal to qo diego quoted is not long time and nor difficult, and also generating exp and accomplishing imp for them is easy And a good money! Hehehehe ..

But infin, as a normal EXP is generated,

you need to drop the user that you will replace and create it again empty.

later ...

Select all

IMP USUARIO_CRIADO/SENHA@INSTANCIA FILE=C:/CAMINHO_DO_DMP/ARQUIVO.DMP LOG=C:/CAMINHO_DO_LOG/ARQUIVO.LOG FROMUSER=USERBKP TOUSER=USUARIO_CRIADO IGNORE=Y COMMIT=Y FULL=N
DBA_LUCAS

When you create the privileges you need ... and you should also have privileges to do this ...
ruevers

Seriously ...

I renegotiate with this consultancy or would seek another one that answered my interests of time and money ....

without wanting to be boring and Despite the goodwill of our friend, to do the work and seem very interested, I have seen people doing bullshit on a production basis thinking that it was restoring one of homologation or dev. Then when the shit is made, the consulting comes and puts the knife much more than if I had paid ..... outside that will still be bad for our friend.
Not wanting to be boring, and I really think everyone has the right to learn and hope we can help our friend .... We are here for this, but I think we should discourage him to do this kind of Invers to throw a lot of command that he does not even know what he does ... so get shit, who will fuck him é he.

[] 's

DBA Rueevers www.ruevers.webs.com
  • Information