Parameters and Image in Jasper - Apex

Dicas e truques sobre Oracle Reports Builder - modo gráfico ou modo caractere, ascii, arquivo .PRT, etc
carlynhos77

Hello, good evening ... I'm creating some reports on Jasper Reports, and I'm initially with two problems, my application is in the cloud, so I create the report, I climb the file .Jasper to my repository, for my application Apex to make the call

[color=# FF40] My report [/color]
I created a query (select sequencial, nome, ... from MINHA_TABELA where sequencial = '1'), after that, I organized the fields in the Report, I did the tests, filtered the NR 1 record, everything went well, as expected ...

I compiled and climbed the .Jasper file to my repository.

[color=# FF0040] My Apex application [/color]
I am using Apex 19.2, I created a page, on a button I add the following code To call the report:

Select all

var report_server = "http://jasper.maxapex.net:8090/JasperReportsIntegration/report?_repName=INFO-ADMINISTRATIVO/rel2&_repFormat=html&_dataSource=INFO-ADMINISTRATIVO_1394" 

var report_name = "rel2"; 
var report_format = "pdf"; 
var data_source = "default"; 

var run_report = ""+report_server+"&_repName="+report_name+"&_repFormat="+report_format+"&_dataSource="+data_source+""; 

window.open(run_report);
The above code is calling the report without the filter ...

At the moment I compiled The report I needed to take the WHERE, otherwise I would get locked on the code = 1, according to my test.

My question is: How do I enter the WHERE into my SELECT, in the report, and the above code, do I need to pass the parameter to the report of the report ??

I found an example, as between parentheses ([color=# 0000ff] sequential = $ p {code} [/color]), I wanted a help of how to do this, both in the report and In Apex, on the call pass the parameter ...

In the same report, I need to insert an image that is saved in registration, like blob ... whenever I inform The BLOB field in the report of the report gives an error message, I watched a few videos about insert "blob" image in jasper, however, does not appear the same path and I can not see the image in the report, does anyone have a tip ??

could have two output, I use this image saved in the database, or I use the status image, because I went up to my repository ... Anyone, serves me

Thanks
carlynhos77

So another detail, the image I need to present in the report if the tip is statistics, the image is in the same location as the report .Jasper.
carlynhos77

Hello, good morning ...

The doubts about the parameter passage and the call call, have been solved ... only the problem remains in loading the image

I will post the solution to the report, parameter and call

in the select of my Jasper report, I created a parameter, with the description code, type string

Select all

[color=#0000FF][b] select sequencial, nome, ... from MINHA_TABELA where sequencial = $P{CODIGO} [/b][/color]

This is ready to receive the criterion that Apex will pass, to filter data determined

in my Apex application, I created a processing, activated by submitting to page (may have another way other than submitting), after submitting the page, the filter parameter is passed and a PDF is downloaded

Select all

[color=#FF0040][b]begin 
  xlib_jasperreports.set_report_url('http://jasper.maxapex.net:8090/JasperReportsIntegration/report'); 
  xlib_jasperreports.show_report (p_rep_name => 'INFO-ADMINISTRATIVO/holerite/rel2', 
                                  p_rep_format => 'pdf', 
                                  p_data_source => 'INFO-ADMINISTRATIVO_1394', 
                                  p_out_filename => 'Holerite.pdf', 
                                  p_rep_locale => 'en-BR', 
                                  p_additional_params => 'CODIGO=' || apex_util.url_encode(:p18_COD_FUNCIONARIO)); 

-- stop rendering of the current APEX page  
  apex_application.g_unrecoverable_error := true; 
end;[/b][/color]
in the additional paramentrum I mention 'code', is the field / paramenter I created in the report, then pass the criterion for him

, I will pass a links that treats about this configuration and sub-report
http://oracle-apex-book.blogspot.com/20 ... ts-in.html https://clients.maxapex.com/index.php?r ... asics.html [color=# 0000ff] (I used this) [ / color] https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/subreports

I hope this helps someone

now is to try to unravel this image issue
carlynhos77

Returning to informing that I found the way to display the image, recorded in the fertilized bank, in the Jasper report ...

in my Jasper select

Select all

select sequencial, nome, LOGO_EMPRESA ... from MINHA_TABELA where sequencial = $P{CODIGO}
99]] In Dataset Query, I changed CLASS TYPE to JAVA.LONG.STRING to JAVA.AWT.IMAGE (in my case, I had to install the package JAVA.AWT.IMAGEM option to install the package this on the same screen / line)

later, in the structure of the report, I added an image element, and adjusted in the expression, putting the reference of my field, which in the case is:

Select all

$F{LOGO_EMPRESA}
.. I saved, I rode and 100%

only to appear, I'm creating a holly, with company logo, 2 sub-reports (left side salaries, right side discounts) and totalizations.

United, we have more strength!
  • Information