REP-1213, help, doubt

Dicas e truques sobre Oracle Reports Builder - modo gráfico ou modo caractere, ascii, arquivo .PRT, etc
druffes

and then guys ...
when I send my report to this error:
REP-1213: The 'nm_pacient' field references the 'patient' column at a frequency Below your group.
Please help someone help me, how can I solve this, as far as I know this msg means that in the layout this field is out of the correct place, how do I put it in the right place?
Thanks for the attention and help.
Thanks.

dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

You have to select the field in question and put it inside your group! I think the F7 and F8 keys do this. The ideal is to do this in the Object Navigator, as it is easier to see.
druffes

Thank you for your help....
JOPA
Atenciosamente,

João Paulo A. C. do Bomfim

"Deu certo? Deixa! Funcionou? Não mexa!"

Dear reader,

I just passed on the same problem:

Select all

REP-1213:  Field '<field name>' references column '<column name>' at a frequency below its group. 
Situation:

I was implementing a report where, one of the columns presented the result (data) following a "business formula", which I worked in Query, for example:

Select all

SELECT tab1.columnX,  
            tab1.columnY,  
            tab1.columnZ, 
            tab1.nivel_tensao, 
            tab2.ib, 
            ROUND (POWER (3, 1 / 2) * tab1.nivel_tensao * (95 / 100) * tab2.ib / 1000,2) resultado 
  FROM table1 tab1, 
           table2 tab2 
WHERE tab1.id = tab2.id
in Report, in << Data Model >> I created two Query (Q_1 and Q_2) where in Q_2, in Select Statement I insert the SELECT example above.

in << Layout >> I added a << Repeating Frame >> being represented by R_1 and added two << Field >> from Query Q_1 and it worked right so far.

Note: In Q_1 you can create groups and by default it already creates one when creating a query (G_1, in this case). When in << layout >> to add a << Repeating Frame >> You should indicate the group by giving a double click on the repeater and in << Source >> indicate, where I indicated G_1.

1. What was more precisely that motivated the error?

When I tried to include in R_1 plus a << Field >> Referencing in Source> From my column << result >> It's in Q_2, at the GROUP G_2 he gave the mistake.

2. Understanding and Solution of the Problem:

You must align the group of the repeater with group where the column (s) you want (s) and inserted (s) in the repeater .
So, I created a new << Repeating Frame - R_2 >> with a << Field - Result >> and in Source> From I indicated the group where it is, as being G_2.

Had the problem.
Junior_Porcher

For me it did not work with a group and continues not working?
Junior_Porcher

I achieved! It cost
  • Information