I have 2 layouts

Dicas e truques sobre Oracle Reports Builder - modo gráfico ou modo caractere, ascii, arquivo .PRT, etc
Cristiane Matsura

I have 2 layouts, in the first layout the note items should appear and if it is necessary another page the remaining of the items should appear in another layout, if fit on a page, only the first layout appears. How can I do this ?
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

I think you will have to create 2 .rpt and in your front end define which will be called ..

as well 2 layouots within a report?
Cristiane Matsura

Because I have a layout but if I do not fit all the items I need the rest of the items appear in another layout, so do not give two reports because I will not know which ones have already been printed.
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador

I do not know how 2 layout works in a report ..

When you run to proc you will have the numbers of records dai you already know how many fit on a page then you will know which call is one or more pages

: D
Cristiane Matsura

I do not know how many items items because it depends on the description that can be large and occupy a lot of space or not.
But the other model only from 2
model type A and B
will always be the a
if not fit in AI printed the first page with The A and the second on with model B
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador

look ..

I have reports that have heads and details (items lines) and it is not necessary to do this, have 2 layouts ..
Just set that the section that Contains your objects / headfields are only visible on the first page of your rel .. for this va in section propertis and define la .. in an attribute for this
RPLOPES
RAFAEL LOPES

Within the properties you should put variable elasticity and do not set the layouts setup automatically.
luizrtamorim
Luiz Roberto Amorim
Desenvolvedor

See if this is what you need. If you have 2 layouts, you will have 2 frames. In the first frame, let it normal. In the second frame, with right button, go in pl-sql. Then you will find the Code Return True. Put a code there inside with an IF to return true or false. When you return false it does not run this frame, so does not run your 2nd layout. Ex.

Select all

If qtditens > 20 return true else return false
  • Information