Reports Emission Label x Datamax Printer

Dicas e truques sobre Oracle Reports Builder - modo gráfico ou modo caractere, ascii, arquivo .PRT, etc
MARISTELAFALCO

Help ... I made a bar-code emissao report on the normal printer printer, but in Datamax jumps 9 labels to each page. Datamax is not matrix, .prt file does not work. Someone knows how I can set up the printer and print without it is marked with standard printer ??????? And more when it generates the job I need to go to the last page, it's as if the spool of the printer did not receive all the information ....
PRMPOKER
Paulinho Monteiro
Consultor de Aplicação
Desenvolvedor Oracle
Analista de Suporte

Good morning, Maristela.
Datamax printing is well peculiar because it depends directly on the DPL DPL (Datamax Programming Language) language, which allows you to perform print statement, information positioning, etc ... I developed a programming manual for Datamax and I can to pass the same and assist in integration with Oracle. In general, you will have to generate the information you want to print, add some DPL commands and assemble this all in a file that will then be sent to the port (LPT1) of the Datamax printer. It seems a bit confusing, but in practice it is simple. If you need help, send me an email: paulinhomonteiro@hotmail.com. A hug.
MARISTELAFALCO

Okay, thank you very much, I sent you an email.
PRMPOKER
Paulinho Monteiro
Consultor de Aplicação
Desenvolvedor Oracle
Analista de Suporte

Perfect. At the end of the day I will be sending you the material.
Good job and see you soon.
eduardojk

Can you send me this material too? e-mail: eduardojk@yahoo.com.br

More a question, if I have a matrix in LPT1 and the thermal connected by USB, how do I send the file?

TKS: Idea:
  • Information