ORA-47410: Realm violation for Grant in Create Table

DBA Geral (instalação, configuração do banco, scripts do Sql*Plus, shell scripts, batch scripts, etc...)

Good afternoon

Help me, I created the Oracle 12C database;

But when I try to create a privileged insuffering table.

When I try to give Grant through the command below, the error appears in the title of the topic.

Select all

grant create table to ope; 

ORA-47410: Violação de realm para GRANT em CREATE TABLE
Does anyone know what it may be?
fbifabio
Moderador
Moderador
Fábio Prado
www.fabioprado.net

As I'm still not using 12c, I do not know what may be giving this error. From qualquer form, there are some questions that can help you:

1- Do you already know the difference between the CDB and PDBs?
2- Do you know there is a difference between creating a user on CDB and (s) PDB (s)?

If you do not know the answers to the above questions, I suggest you study a little about these items and then try to create users again.

stcoutinho
Moderador
Moderador

Hello 105826,

I also do not know the technical characteristics of Oracle 12C, but searching for the error message, I could see that you created your database with the "Oracle Database Vault" option.

Vault would correspond to an additional security layer that is added to the database. You can get more information about it in this link in Portuguese.
http://www.oracle.com/br/products/datab ... index.html
Now, I understand that your goal is to only study the Oracle 12c bottom. In this case, the functionality of the Oracle Database Vault does not need to be activated for the breeding of the bank. It is a product that does not usually be installed if the goal is the study of the bank.

In this case, you would have three options:

a) Remove the created base (check how to do this) and install the same again, but without the option vault;
b) Keep the base created, but remove the vault option (see in this manual: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E16655_01/ser ... e17608.pdf Annex C);
c) Study the Vault and seek to set the same (use the same manual of Option C, but remember that you will be moving away from your goal of studying the database);

Hugs and good luck,

Sergio Coutinho
  • Information