Status inaccessible agent

DBA Geral (instalação, configuração do banco, scripts do Sql*Plus, shell scripts, batch scripts, etc...)
dejambo

Good morning.

Today when opening Oracle Enterprise Manager I came across the following status = inaccessible agent, Status pending since 11/26/2014. Would anyone tell me why this status?

Thanks.
dejambo

Galera, I think the problem is related to the DBSNMP user password change, this user is related to Agent. I just do not know how to solve the problem.
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

The version of Oracle missed, etc. and the exact error of Danto.
Even so, I found some links that can help. [[0] https://dba010.wordpress.com/tag/agent-unreachable/

Possible solution:

1. Stop dbconsole

Select all

emctl stop dbconsole
2. Go to the $ORACLE_HOME/<hostname_sid>/sysman/config/emoms.properties file and change the rows:

Select all

oracle.sysman.eml.mntr.emdRepPwd=<sua_nova_senha> 
oracle.sysman.eml.mntr.emdRepPwdEncrypted=FALSE
Do not worry about the password in text. It will be encrypted automatically after you save the file.

3. Start DBConsole

Select all

emctl start dbconsole
dejambo

Thanks for the response Dr_Gori, here Oracle is Oracle Database 11G Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.1.0. When you open Enterprise Manager I come across the following message: Enterprise Manager can not connect to the database instance. . I'll take a look at the links you suggested. Thanks.
dejambo

I tried the procedure contained in the links and did not work. I noticed that when I try to start dbconsole the service tab in Windows appears an error, saying that Windows can not start the DBConsole on a local computer. I do not know what it can be.
  • Information