ORA805.dll

DBA Geral (instalação, configuração do banco, scripts do Sql*Plus, shell scripts, batch scripts, etc...)
ghbotti

Good evening expensive.

I have a problem connecting to Oracle 11G with the PL / SQL Developer.

First I performed the Oracle 11g installation, then I installed Oracle Forms and Reports and also the PL / SQL Developer 9.0.51648. After I copied the tnsnames.ora from the database that is in the

Select all

"C:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\11.2.0\server\network\ADMIN"
directory for the Forms / Reports directory:

Select all

"C:\orant\NET80\ADMIN"
However, when I connect to the bank of Data through PL / SQL Developer, I come across the following error:

Select all

Access violation at address 67614F04 in module 'ORA805.dll'. Write of address 00000160
Thanks all that can help me with this problem.

Att.
DanielNN
Moderador
Moderador
att,

Daniel N.N.

Hello,

1-The problem occurs only in the connection via PL / SQL Developer? In any other tool it works? Tested SQL * Plus?
2-Considering that the PL / SQL Developer quoted is Allround (right?), You can choose which Oracle _Home will be used to connect to the bank.
3-Which version of Oracle Client are you installing?
4-There are situations in which sqlnet.ora disrupts, and should remove (or rename) the same
ghbotti

Hello Danielnn.

The problem occurs only in PL / SQL Developer. But when I try to connect in the database with the Forms Builder, it hangs and closes. I have already tested with SQL * Plus and connected normally.
I did not install Oracle Client, because the machine I am using is the same in which the database is installed, previously I was using normally in this way, without the need for Oracle Client.

Now I have been able to have a solution to this problem, at the moment I am not on the computer that the problem is occurring. Later I'll see if this solution will work, if yes, post here the problem solution.

Thank you very much.
  • Information