Software- View Tables Bank

Use este forum para coisas que não tem nada a ver com Oracle.
guinet

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have programs if possible to generate PK, FK view images and their relationships?

I would like to have the possibility to create the connection with the bank and he show me all visual.

In MySQL has enough free program.

I'm waiting.
ricardocmoreno
Ricardo Moreno
DBA Oracle Pleno

“Só sei que nada sei, e o fato de saber isso, me coloca em vantagem sobre aqueles que acham que sabem alguma coisa.”
(Sócrates 470 a.C – 399 a.C)

Low the Oracle SQL Developer that it has function to do reverse engineering.

exactly what you want.

JDeveloper also has this functionality.

looks like jedeveloper ...

Open JDeveloper 11g.

1.Crise a new project (use Wizard)
2.Dê a name to your project.
3.In Application Navigator tab, select your previously created project, right mouse button and click New.Select Copy Database Objects to Project
4.No Step 1, confirm the connection with The database (if it already exists) or create one manually in the new icon (+).
5.No Step 2 Right-click Offiline Database and create a new offiline database.Place a name and a name for the schema. Click OK.
6.Click Next.no Step 3, select the Query button to show the available objects. Select them and click the ">>" arrow to pass the objects to the right side of the window.
7.Click Next and then Finish to generate objects.
8. On the Application Navigator tab, select your offline database previously created and right-click New.Select "Create Database Diagram".
9.Place a name for your diagram, confirm the project data, and then click OK.
10.Night in Application Navigator, select all objects you want to appear in the diagram and " Drag and Drop "(Pull and drag RS) into the diagram.
11.Save your project.

ABS
  • Information