Why become an Oracle Developer

Use este forum para coisas que não tem nada a ver com Oracle.
esttevan

I am Oracle Developer, but if it were not, I wish I was convinced to become one.
I'm thinking if it's worth investing because I do not have much market idea. The "big" languages ??are Java and .NET. To what extent it is worth investing.
Briefly, is there a future to be an Oracle Developer?

Thank you for collaboration.
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

if you are kind of lost relax that this is the default .. rsrsrs

the majority of us did not choose this area (IT) and ended up stopping here because it let happen ..

Microsoft does not configure in corporate environments, where
Linux servers predominates,
ERP SAP,
CRM Siebel
Java Liguagem
BD Oracle

The number of .NET projects grows on a large scale but small projects ..

Sun was purchased by Oracle (I do not know if the EU authorizes or No) Oracle soon will follow a tendency that was no longer news for la .. java in everything and the normal trend of forms and end ..

What to do really and very personal and difficult to say but being on the Oracle path is already very good

now relax face .. technology goes technology comes and you will stay .. just dedicate yourself .. today there are still people winning well with COBOL 40 per hour like PJ (more than I get with Java on a multinational)
alexrsilva
Alex Silva
Analista de Sistemas
11i.10 Applications Developer Implementation Champion
11i.10 E-Business Suite Integration Champion

Estevan,
I'm Java Developer, and today I'm Oracle Developer. I'vê been Mumps Developer and even Delphi Developer.
Today I am Oracle Developer, a place that I came to stop by knowing Java, because if you stop to analyze, it is a place where you are practically turning to Java. It has the OAF that is a variation of the ADF, both to schedule the EBS, the path of the forms in the EBS. XML Publisher, which is the path of Reports, both in EBS and stand-alone development. Will Forms and Reports End? No, no one is saying that. They are simply changing the way Iteragir with the EBS, a manager of who is Oracle Developer.
Today I can say that I know BPEL, ODI (which are Tools of ETL, BPEL is ETL used only for ETL in the projects I passed because it is much more powerful). XML Publisher, OAF and now I'm seeing ADF. My market only tends to increase. Today I am studying well the 10G OAS architecture as it is a place that I see has several opportunities. Oracle Developer? There are people who think it's just forms / reports, there's a lot more, just study. Who neither the report by Paulo Portugal, DBA takes place for those who are dedicated. Learn Technology / Logging Just Why are you in the market? It will be even a vagalume behind the light. Foca what you like to do and go ahead. I received a very good Java proposal, much more than the $ 40.00 COBOL guy, but knows how consultant is. Evening gentleman, the lady who is paying you better has you every night. Unfortunately the market is like this.

Sincerely,
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

I also agree with you.
In morals, those who work with Oracle is not dealing with only one language. And yes with a number of tools, technologies and standards of a company that has all products, from S.O to languages ??and software for all kinds of business.

So, it is much more than learning Java or .NET.
Many people who were Developer Oracle has become a business consultant, functional. Working with Oracle is almost a "career" to follow in my opinion ...
SergioLBJr
Sérgio Luiz Bonemberger Junior
Programador Junior
Parobé RS

[]s

I started to work with Oracle shortly, and I like it a lot, although I prefer to work with Java.

But a more restricted segment of the market come calling me attention that is to focus on ABAP.

I have little knowledge about the operation, but as far as I heard is a path with great opportunities.

If anyone knows how the market is and posting aew would be of great help.
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

Look ..
I see SAP in a general way not with good eyes ..

As you hear comments that guys gain a fortune working as functional, ABAP until equal With Java but I have some sources of job vacancies (Netcarriers, Apinfo, Email Lists and etc), I do not see MTA vacancies for SAP, the disruption of the numbers of Java vacancies for SAP and absurd
and if you prefer java oracle, you will certainly prefer anything to abap .. the syntax and too disgusting of the account .. and functional of this and greater madness because a world of tables in a modeling that is not none simplory, but this also goes from the experience ne .. with time goes catching

already they opened this topic ...
I think much about becoming commercial or at least one manager .. I do not More have to compile code ... but this is a very complicated step and that I have no idea how to get to Galgar ...
SergioLBJr
Sérgio Luiz Bonemberger Junior
Programador Junior
Parobé RS

[]s

In the end everything revolves around experience.

The guy is new and wants to grow very fast, from day to night wants to turn the master.

But it's just picking up you learn to get it right.

As for SAP, I live near the technological pole within unisinos, and the impression that is for those who pass in front of their building is that Informatica is boiling there.

I have an acquaintance who works there, and another who works as a ABAP consultant and what he hears in financial terms is very encouraging.

But I have my opinion that to work with computer science has to live in the computer world, if not the guy does not leave the place never, however much it is great in financial terms if it does not roll from programming with ABAP will not help me much.

In the end I'll tell you better.
  • Information