DST.

Use este forum para coisas que não tem nada a ver com Oracle.
gfkauer
Quem falou que programar era fácil??

Quanto mais dificil for a implementação mais valorizado seu trabalho será!

Acessem: www.gfkauer.com.br

Salve Galera, now that summer time is over, I would like to know what problems have you had at this time of year?

Here in the company our DBA did not want to mechanize the change of time and hit the manager q manual time change. And add, it's not that the smart typed the date at the time of changing the time, it accidentally changed the year 2011 to 2022.

Imagine the caca that gave when the update Jobs Divided customers triggered ...

The worst is that our system integrates with SPC / Serasa automatically. All debits with delays greater than 3 months are automatically included in the lists ...

The daylight saving time finished Saturday, and in the second there were about 300 processes in procon against the company-

And you have passed something like that?
victorhugomuniz
Moderador
Moderador
:D

Here too, it was manual expensive ..

We have some daily newsletters generated by the application and some of them had 25h in 1 day .. but I did not follow the problem closely not, I just got impacted by him ..
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

There is a good question:
put the process involving third parties or "losses" scheduled for after 1 in the morning. (Type, 1:15, hence will never give this problem). Or before 11 at night. There we will never have a problem with summer time.

I'vê already worked into a company that someone inadvertently changed the date of the Oracle clock to 2020, something like that.

This occurred + or 10 in the morning in full business day.
Result:
* Thousands of records went to the bank with 2020. (All updates who had sysdate, triggers, inserts, etc.) ...
Did they call anyone to clean the shit? Dr_Gori ...
I made a query that rode a SELECT for each bank table (based on all_tab_columns). Dai in this select it filtered all fields date> 2020. Then there appeared right all lines of the bank that had the wrong date, and it was easy to fix.

Heheheheh
Rick_Silva

Dr, we have a problem here a little more complicated.
We are in Oracle version 12.0, the forms are normally running with the correct time (since this year the government changed the daylight saving time and gave stick in half of the country), competitors who are initiated by forms execute Usually with the correct time, however those who start through a command on the web screen (iproc, clients, etc ...) are coming out with an early hour, there they never execute.

Someone there already went through this?
  • Information