Tasker used to record mobile calls

Use este forum para coisas que não tem nada a ver com Oracle.
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

For those who do not know, Tasker is a program that allows you to create rules and automate practically anything on Android phone. It is not for users beginner level because it requires a bit of logic to create more complex tasks. Tasker has several events, and you can bind one or more tasks for these events. With this, I got a very good result with battery economy and other activities.

In this tutorial, I'll show you how I'vê made a rule to record all connections I do and I get!

Step 1: Create a profile called Link type Call Any.
The input task I called writes and the output task paragration .
2014-01-16 21.44.22.png
Step 2: Create a variable called% today. This variable will store the file name with the path. (I called today because it was initially the date and time of day).

Step 3: Create a task called writes .
This task has several steps according to the figure below:
2014-01-16 21.44.37.png
This task has:
* Item Variable Clear - This will clear the Variable% today.
* Item Variable Set - This will set the location and name of the file to be created. I set the following rule: The SD + date + date + card + cell phone number Dialing + Received.
2014-01-16 21.45.28.png
* Item Record Audio - This literally records the connection.
2014-01-16 21.45.41.png
Step 4: Create a task called paragration . This will interrupt the recording when the connection is finished. (Otherwise he was going to be recording forever).
* Item Audio Stop - To end the recording.
2014-01-16 21.44.56.png
Result:
The program records in the SD all telephone conversations :-d
2014-01-16 22.00.06.png

More on the tasker: \r\n

Rules I created for my Mobile Razr I:
* When I turn off the cell phone, he waits 5 minutes and turns off the 3G! After that, every half hour, it turns on 3G for 3 minutes. (long enough for him to check emails and other things and turn off the 3G automatically). With this instead leave the 3G on all the time, I'm leaving the 3G only 10% of the time! (6 minutes per hour).
* This system only does it from 8 in the morning until 11 at night. (I do not want him updating at night).
* If I turn on the mobile screen, it turns on the 3G on time. (Of course, if I do not have a wifi on). After turning off the screen, it will turn off the 3G automatic after 5 minutes.
* When I connect to a WiFi network, it automatically places the brightness of the cell phone. When I'm not in wifi it puts the brightness on the automatic. (Because I'm probably on the street).

You can create virtually any rule with Tasker.
A friend of mine has created a point card system with the tasker: Each time it arrives in the company, the tasker adds in a text file in the SD the day and time of arrival. When it leaves the company, it puts on the side the output time.

You can create a rule that it takes photo, send location and record conversation if the device receives an SMS containing the text set by you. (For example, to track).
Without root, without losing the warranty, only using creativity

Tip: If you do not know English and do not know the minimum of how computer programs work , then this program is not for you.

Tip 2: Try to do this on an iphone :-) A cell phone that does not even let you change the icons! Apple canned kkkkk.
stcoutinho
Moderador
Moderador

Thomas,

As our "Good Dr. Spock" would say .. Your article on Tasker is fascinating !!!

I have already transferred the same for a series of colleagues who have Android.

Congratulations on the article!

Sergio
DanielNN
Moderador
Moderador
att,

Daniel N.N.

Very good!
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

It cost !
Real, I owed this tutorial at times for Android group on Google Plus!
I thought of putting here on off-topic even for lack of an appropriate place.

: -O
  • Information