ORA-12703 and ORA-00600

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de PL/SQL. Aqui também vão assuntos relacionados a pacotes, triggers, funções, Java-Stored Procedures, etc

Poston Fri, 25 Jun 2004 9:53 am

Good morning, I have a package of 9000 lines that performs almost all procedures in a module of the system where I work.
When ever I send her to upgrade in a client, after being round, the screens that use this package lock when we write, not giving any error message. Today there was a fact which had not happened until then. While we were passing through fields of the screen they showing error ORA-12703, and when we sent over to record the screen stops, and in other fabrics occurred ORA-0600 with the following parameters: [12333] [0] [0] [125] and another with [KGHALO2] [0x0].
We'vê looked in the metalink and on google but not found anything concrete about these errors. And these errors only occur when they have compiled the source at the bottom of the client.

Does anyone have any idea?
Zida

Poston Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:11 am

This is a thing that I also wanted to know ... Here also gives error on Forms when we change the packages. (the times). The only solution is to recompile the Forms.

An example of error: when you change the Procedure call, putting an extra parameter with DEFAULT value of NULL. Theoretically, you shouldn't give error, because nothing has changed the call. But it gives ...
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
http://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

Poston Fri, 25 Jun 2004 4:36 pm

huh using SqlMonitor on a form at the time was taking place this ORA-12702 I captured the following: between some selects he had this command----------------------------------Timestamp: 16:31: 35,109 SAVEPOINT FM_2 and after a few more selects this other:----------------------------------Timestamp: 16:31: 35,562 ROLLBACK anyone know what would be this?
Zida

Poston Fri, 25 Jun 2004 4:37 pm

[quote=" " Zida] huh using SqlMonitor in a form at the time was taking place this ORA-12702 I captured the following: between some selects he had this command----------------------------------Timestamp: 16:31:35,109 SAVEPOINT FM_2 and after a few more selects this other:----------------------------------Timestamp: 16:31:35,562 ROLLBACK anyone know what is it? [/quote] é?. Ora-12703, I typed wrong
Zida

Return to PL/SQL