Oracle Provider for Dot Net

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de PL/SQL. Aqui também vão assuntos relacionados a pacotes, triggers, funções, Java-Stored Procedures, etc

Poston Thu, 22 Dec 2005 3:33 pm

Hello guys, Now I'm having a problem with Dot net (I know as far as Sanskrit: shock: ... lol ...), I'll try to explain the problem despite my ignorance on the tool.
The dot net is passing to the parameter of a procedure the type int16, according to researched this type serves to a variable of type number (5), however I am getting the error: ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to ' XXX ' ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored.
I'vê tried putting the parameter as int, smallint, and same number (5), but didn't work for any of them ... including the last nor accepted size scaling (Incidentally, does not accept even sizing information, isn't it?)
Does anyone know of any tips so I can pass this blessed kind of dot net to Oracle??

Thank You!
Elaine
ECOLIVEIRA

Poston Thu, 22 Dec 2005 4:02 pm

Honestly, I don't know anything about .NET maybe passing the parameter INT as VARCHAR2. (hence, within the procedure, you converts to whole again)----> cod there must be a correct way ... I'll take a look ...
Maybe you just try NUMBER (no size)
dr_gori

Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
http://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

Poston Mon, 26 Dec 2005 8:27 am

I know a bit of .NET But doesn't seem to have much to do with the type of the variable .... He says about arguments ... Would be any function that needs more parameters!?
Would you post the code here!?
Hugs!
Toad

Matheus H. Gonçalves
www.toad.com.br
www.twitter.com/toadgeek

Poston Tue, 27 Dec 2005 8:02 am

So, I don't have access to the net code, only the transaction log and all parameters are present.
ECOLIVEIRA

Return to PL/SQL