Calling procedure through a SELECT

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de SQL, Select, Update, Delete, cláusulas, operações com joins, Funções em SQLs, etc
rickab7
stephany henrique de almeida batista

Hello everybody!!

I am creating a shopping report for each stock, where it shows the current product balance and the amount of movement determined by a period and how much I need to pass certain days. I would like to know if the product needs a purchase request, as a question of the relative view I can call a procedure to create a purchase request, that is, through a select as I call a procedure.

I would like to thank the help and God bless all
dr_gori
Moderador
Moderador
Thomas F. G

Você já respondeu a dúvida de alguém hoje?
https://glufke.net/oracle/search.php?search_id=unanswered

Well, in these cases, I think the best thing to do is open a cursor of your select and if necessary, run your procedure ...
TBou
Thiago Bourscheidt
thiago.info@apoiorural.com.br
Analista de Sistemas

Looks once I needed something similar then I did a "gambiarra", function that called this procedure, but I had some restrictions on running the function.
I do not remember what the restrictions were, but I have a vague reminder that I could not run the procedure from the function if the procedure had vectors internally.
rickab7
stephany henrique de almeida batista

The only restriction that has in a select calling a function is that you can not do insert in the bank.
  • Information