Export and Import DUMP data only !!!

Backup, Recover, Import, Export, Datapump, etc
wbarrence
--
WABS

Hello everyone,

I have another problem here in the company, I need to export from a base a dump "data only" from a specific schema and importing this dump into another database with a different scheme .

In the normal dump of a specific schema is simple, simply specify the user to be exported to the source base and export:

And in the destination base would look like this:

first Delete the user schema1 or the user who will be mapped in the dump from the base.

and then:

Select all

impdp user/passwd schemas=esquema1 directory=meu_diretorio dumpfile=nome_do_dump.dmp logfile=nome_do_logfile.log remap_schema=esquema1:esquema_destino remap_tablespace=tbs_esquema1:tbs_destino 
Now in relation to the export and import only data, does anyone know how it does ?? ?

Att,
dbaz

Oops and there? Blza? I want to understand, do you want to use the exp / IMP to the invés of EXPDP / IMPDP?
And just want to take the data and not the structure of the schema objects?
Is this this?
dbaz

if it is only to use the export and import would look like this:

Select all

exp usuario/senha@banco file=nome_do_arquivo.dmp log=nomedolog.log full=y 

imp usuario/senha@banco file=nome_do_aqruivo.dmp log=nomedologdeimp.log 
this with a normal user but I usually do as system there the import It is like this:

Select all

imp system/senha@banco file=nome_do_aqruivo.dmp log=nomedologdeimp.log fromuser=usuarioorigem touser=usuariodestino
wbarrence
--
WABS

Then DBAZ,

From what I'vê been reading about DataPump, it can be done in three different ways: DDL + data, only DDL or data only, in case I want to do the Dump Only , thus maintaining the original structures of the tables.

Today I can already extract the data dump in DataPump with the "Content = Data_only" parameter, the problem is at the time of importing the data dump. In the normal dump I usually clear the base, only the schema that I will import, and I do the import, already in the case of data dump, I have already tried disabling the constraints, I have already tried importing with the parameter "TABLE_EXISTS_ACTION = truncate" or "TABLE_EXISTS_ACTION = Replace ", but still gives many bugs of constraints.

Att,
dbaz

So, but in this new scheme you already have the structure of the data?
without the structure does not give to import because in your dump only has the data!
Pablo
Pablo

Hello class. I am "reviving" this topic, because I needed to import only the data ... and I always turn to this forum first ... So I came across this open question.

To import only the data, you use the Data_only = Y parameter.
I would look more or less like this: C: \ "Where is saved the" \ Imp.exe "User command" / "Password" @ "SID" file = C: \ "Where is the DMP file \ file_exported.dmp log = c: \ "place where you will save the log" \ log_importacao.log data_only = y fromuser = "user that exported" touser = "user will receive the data" statistics = none feedback = 10000 [[99]
The IMP / EXP command has several parameters. The idea is to use as your reality.

I use it a lot, because today I am developing with the GeneXus tool, then I have a production bank and another test. Return and half I need to copy the data from one to another and I do not need the structure of the tables, precisely because the GeneXus already takes care of it.

More is that.

Hugs
  • Information