Problem of Job (urgent).

Dúvidas, dicas e truques de SQL, Select, Update, Delete, cláusulas, operações com joins, Funções em SQLs, etc

Poston Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:13 am

Dear, good day!

Firstly I want to say congratulations to this site which helped me and help me in situations that nobody can imagine.

Come on!!

Is this Saturday (6/13/2009) the 11:18:35 the morning stopped to run a Job that is scheduled to run from 7:0 pm 7 seconds, and his last run was the 11:18:27 in the morning, IE not lapped at 11:18:35. Except that in Alert_log there's nothing, no info on this problem of the Job. I would like to know from you guys have been through this fact or if they know anything about this problem?

I manually ran the Job with the owner of it and yet your schedule changed and not to worsen the same ran waaaay fast what in fact is not, because it takes a few minutes to perform.

I need to pass a placement to my client, but I have no where to take's reply.

Please I count on the help of vocês.

Standing by ...

Thanks!!!
cleber

Cléberson da Silva
DBA Oracle Jr.

Poston Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:28 am

You have created a job that runs from 7:0 pm 7 seconds and even takes a few minutes to run .... that's right or he 7:0 pm wheel 7 minutes (you described as being seconds)?

If he takes to run, he will start leaving jobs in the queue and will break ... otherwise, it will only break if you rotate a certain amount of times and in this case, the routine that he uses is invalid.

About the alert, I tell you the reason.
RodrigoValentim

Rodrigo Valentim
Analista de Sistemas
Oracle Developer

Campanha: Faça uma pesquisa antes de perguntar!!!

Poston Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:49 am

Oops ... thanks for the reply.

So who created this Job was another internal DBA this client in which I currently attend service.

Then the job executes 7:0 pm 7 seconds (has a print attached!!). This Job updates requests that are made in hospitals, namely, as I work in a lab all requests that are made in hospitals are updated by this procedure. I just need to see more detailed what exactly this procedure does.

And to make matters worse my shift on Saturday is the 06:00 the 18:00, and the 17:50 the face of network Department called me saying that the answer of the hospitals, in which this laboratory has convenio weren't getting query requests that they made, i.e. the Job were not running.

What I did was connect on the bench with the owner of the job and run it manually and still nothing.

I had left the House the 09:00 pm and come personally to the client to change it in PL/SQL Developer, why not have script to change or recreate job manually via command in sql plus.

I don't know if the problem can be network communication, DB_Link, Username in lock in Bank, invalid Object because I checked all these procedures and also not heard nothing.

Do you have any routine (script) that monitors the Jobs, and no case to run this routine immediately executes when a stop run??

Thank you in advance for your attention and help.

[url = http//www : . . org/image postimage . php? v = gxpjmCS][img]http%20://img40%20.%20imageshack%20us/.%20img40/8111/14732493%20.%20th%20.%20jpg[/img] [/url]
cleber

Cléberson da Silva
DBA Oracle Jr.

Poston Wed, 17 Jun 2009 2:35 pm

When you run the procedure, she normally works or a mistake?

A note ... the following may have occurred.

When the person did this routine, the base was \"small\" and ran fast ... with time passing, the base was growing and the routine began to take longer than 7 seconds to run and so the jobs are coming into line and breaking the same cause he can't execute why are waiting for the other and so on ...

Try explaining better what you want to do and about a broken jobs control, you can do another job by querying the dba_jobs and see if broken is Y, then the routine will warn you ... the correct even would you see what's causing the breakdown of the job.
RodrigoValentim

Rodrigo Valentim
Analista de Sistemas
Oracle Developer

Campanha: Faça uma pesquisa antes de perguntar!!!

Poston Wed, 17 Jun 2009 2:58 pm

Rodrigo valeu by responding.

Then the following: according to the it Manager here exist or existed a script that ran the Job when stopped, then this script performed the Job immediately.

I can't tell if this Job performed in less time or something.

This Job calls other procedures, and these other procedures calls or tra.

Now I see the PL/SQL Developer references this Job, but it's not working anything look via PL/SQL if there isn't any kind of LOG that stores some information, as for example, a table invalidates within a procedure might have stopped the Job, or another procedure, trigger may have had the Job.

Just need to know what the reason for the Job have stopped all of a sudden, because when it stops during the week here on the client, I execute manually then he refreshes and goes really quick.

So I find it strange to have no evidence of this parade, or the Alert_log's nothing.

I just want to know what could have happened.

Sorry to be taking his time with this issue, but I think someone went through it.

Abs.
cleber

Cléberson da Silva
DBA Oracle Jr.

Return to SQL